Wednesday 13 April 2016

Our first pregnancy

Hello readers ! 
It's 7pm and as my little one sleeps beside me (totally laughing in her sleep ) I start to wonder how I made this cute little bundle of joy ! Well of course we all know how ! But I think every new mom goes through this phase where we are in awe of how the female body is made ! It's just incredible !! 
Looking back I didn't announce my pregnancy to the world at all , nope there was no posts on FB or Twitter or Instagram ! Not until after my baby girl was born. 
When we found out we just told our closest friends, family and my colleagues. So i feel like documenting things now while i can ! (That baby brain thing does happen its true ! )

My life as a pregnant lady started near my birthday in June , we had just come back from a wonderful holiday to Cornwall and I don't know if it was the relaxed state of mind or what but we got the jackpot ! I say that because we had been trying for quite some time now .

When I found out - 
I was confused ! I just randomly took the test thinking as usual it won't be it ! And I just forgot about it , sometime later when I went and checked it was positive ! 
I was am confused ! Funny enough happiness was not what I felt ! 
I slowly went to my sleeping husband and told him the news and then I started to cry... Well I blame it on the hormones 😜 But 3 positive tests later the feeling was sinking in and I felt excited and happy! 

It was one exciting day ! 
Now when I look back it feels like yesterday ☺️ time just flies ☺️ I can hear my little ones soft snores right beside me and it's the best feeling ever. 
to conclude this post 
Here is a pic from the past 

 This was at 15 weeks :) 
Xoxo 
Until next time! 
Pj 


No comments:

Post a Comment